Why We Like The Ecosleek Bengal Short-Sleeve Jersey
When we pull on the Ecosleek Bengal Jersey, we know we're wearing the same summer top as Santini's pro cycling teams. This lightweight road jersey features a streamlined race fit, raw cut sleeves, and a redesigned silicone waist gripper that gives us a secure fit when we're pedaling hard. As an added bonus, it's made of 100% recycled materials that cut down on waste without sacrificing a single bit of performance.
- A race-worthy cycling jersey made of recycled materials
- Lightweight breathable fabric is great for summer rides
- Full-length zipper lets us ventilate on hotter days
- Raw cut sleeve endings offer a barely-there feel
- Three back pockets for storing ride essentials
- Silicone hem gripper secures the fit
- Fit runs small, so we recommend sizing down for ideal fit
- Item #SANS09S
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled PET and waste yarns (synthetic)
- 3 back
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help