With the centenary Giro's 11th stage sending off from Bartali's hometown in Florence, it's only fitting that Santini releases its Bartali Stage Jersey in celebration of one of Italy's greatest cyclists. With subtle styling that nods to its namesake's quietly thoughtful persona, this jersey lends a classy flair to your next fondo adventure or mid-summer century.
Santini constructs this jersey using its Think Opaco fabric across the front, which is both lightweight and soft against the skin. It works hard to move moisture away, transporting it to the outer surface where it quickly dries so your upper body remains cool for the duration of your ride. The back and pocketing panels are made of Santini's Cyber Rider material, a highly elastic fabric conforms comfortably to the curves of your body and moves easily as you shift position in the saddle.
- A jersey celebrating Bartali's storied career
- Light, breathable fabrics wick moisture for cool comfort
- Full-length zipper provides extra ventilation when needed
- Raw cut sleeve edges provide a clean profile
- Streamlined cut minimizes excess fabric without restricting
- Three rear pockets store nutrition and other small essentials
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.