Put the final touches on the perfect celebratory kit with Santini's Bartali Stage Bib Shorts. With a dash of colors designed to pair perfectly with the Bartali Stage Jersey, these shorts pay homage to one of Italy's cycling greats as the world prepares for the 100th edition of legendary Giro stage racing.
Made with a supportive, moisture-wicking synthetic, these shorts are cut to follow your body movements in the saddle without bunching or stretching over time. The modern, longer inseam adds an extra dose of style—though to be fair, style was more the domain of Bartali's great rival, the impossibly cool Coppi. The high waist blends neatly with an airy mesh bib, cut in a high, classic shape to give you a secure, structured fit in the saddle.
Along the back, the fabric extends far above where we normally see it, a purposeful design decision that provides a smooth, uninterrupted fit over the lower back before subtly blending with the mesh bib straps. Inside, Santini trusts its GITevo chamois to lend the right amounts of cushion and support as you spend hours in the saddle, with breathable foam arranged to move with you as you ride and a gel core providing added long-mile comfort.
- Cycling bib shorts honoring one of Italy's greatest champions
- Stretchy fabrics allow full freedom of movement
- Supportive chamois boasts a gel core for extra comfort
- Lightweight mesh bibs complement the shorts' color accents
- Silicone grippers hold leg hems comfortably in place
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.