Welcome to the Inferno.
Named after one of the toughest climbs in Europe, the Santini Men's Angliru Jersey, with its nickname "El Infierno" printed across the chest, is built to keep you comfortable on everything from gentle neighborhood laps to climbs with inclines exceeding 20 degrees. With equal parts stretch and breathability, this jersey's front is made from Think Opaco fabric for easy ventilation, while the back's Cyber Rider fabric ensures your movement is never limited. A convenient front zippered closure lets you release heat quickly, and multiple rear pockets stash your essentials.
- Top-tier jersey for all types of rides, no matter how intense
- Breathable, stretchy fabric keeps you cool and comfortable
- Form-fitting design keeps fabrics close to skin
- Multiple rear pockets bring your snacks and tubes.
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.