Harness your inner cannibal.
Belgian beasts are hard to beat when you're fighting for first in the peloton, and in 1974 Merckx proved just that to us, taking not just the World Championships, but two tours just before. We may be just speculating, but we're pretty sure that the designers at Santini are letting their soft spot for this champion cyclist shine through with the 1974 Road World Championships Monreal, Canada Jersey for men. This sleek jersey combines classic aesthetics with updated technology for a look inspired by Merckx's victory day kit.
Crafted from a combination of lightweight Kenobi fabric on the front and a silky Shantung fabric on the back and sleeves, the 1974 Road World Championships Jersey is ready to prove itself. The slim cut emphasizes this jersey's aerodynamic intentions, holding snug against your muscles with raw edge hems for support while you cut through the air like a hot knife through butter. The front is equipped with a full-length zipper featuring a subtle classic rainbow for added attention to detail, and the back equips you with three pockets for stashing away your essentials. While pocket space is important, no doubt, what adorns the center rear pocket is a detail that makes this jersey really stand out. Santini stitches in a printed patch telling the story of Merckx's victory as he fought against Thevenet for the podium in 1974.
- A jersey to pay tribute to the The Cannibal
- Sleek aesthetics wrap you with a slim fit cut
- Mirror Merckx's winning jersey with bright blue
- Full length zipper adds detail with rainbow stripes
- Raw-edge sleeves boost aerodynamics on the ride
- Breathable Kenobi and Shantung fabric elevate the jersey
- Printed label on back pocket tells story of Merckx's victory