Why We Like The Santa Cruz Stigmata Carbon CC Rival AXS 2x Gravel Bike
The Santa Cruz Stigmata is a versatile gravel-grinder built to tackle rocky singletrack, winding gravel roads, and even pristine tarmac. The high-performance Carbon CC layup on the frame and fork strikes the perfect balance between stiffness and strength for better compliance and vibration damping, in turn allowing us to ride longer without succumbing to numb hands. The modern 71 to 72-degree headtube angle allows us to get into a comfortable yet powerful position for crushing steep climbs. Three bottle cage mounts provide plenty of room for bottles even with a frame bag, while internally routed cables give the bike a clean look.
The Stigmata Carbon CC Rival AXS 2x kit builds off of the lightning-fast, accurate shifting power of the SRAM Rival AXS drivetrain and offers plenty of gearing whether we're heading out on an off-road century or getting after it at the local 'cross series. Hydraulic disc brakes have become the norm, but Santa Cruz smartly paired them to a set of durable 700c Easton ARC Offset 25 wheels so that we can tackle any descent with full confidence. The Santa Cruz Stigmata Carbon CC Rival AXS 2x Gravel Bike is a lightweight adventure machine built for long days in the saddle.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Drop-bar gravel grinder built for all-road exploration
- Carbon CC construction is lightweight and durable
- 2x Rival AXS drivetrain offers smooth and speedy shifting
- SRAM Rival 1 brakes offer precision speed modulation
- Maxxis Rambler tires provide fast-rolling traction on any terrain
- Three water bottle cage mounts offer options for hydration
- Industry Nine 1/1 hubs are quick engaging when dropping the hammer
- Room for 700 x 42mm or 27.5 x 2.1in tires provides tons of traction options
- Item #SNZK1JN