Why We Like The Stigmata Carbon CC Gravel Bike Frame
The folks at Santa Cruz know that internal cable routing, disc brakes, ample tire clearance, and thru-axles have become a standard. They dove deeper to take a look at what can be done with the Stigmata Carbon CC Gravel Bike Frame to make it a top-of-the-line gravel frameset for those dedicated to the discipline. It's designed to let us decide what we want it to be, whether that's a gravel grinder for roaming remote paths or an adventure frame for multi-day excursions.
Beefier tires are a start, and this frame now clears up to a 45mm 700c or 2.1in 650b tire. The threaded bottom bracket makes an improvement with a robust and cost-effective design, and fender mounts give way to opportunities to what the bike can do out there. We appreciate that the carbon layup borrows knowledge from the beloved Highball for a ride with improved compliance, and the geometry of this frame enhances handling for smaller riders and reduces toe overlap so our toes never get too friendly with the front wheel.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- The party doesn't quit with the Stigmata Carbon CC Gravel Bike Frame
- Improved geometry for smooth handling and reduced toe overlap
- Different fork offsets help keep our toes from touching the front wheel
- Carbon CC layup for durability, compliance, and superb lightness
- Threaded bottom brackets for robustness and a cost-effective design
- Flat mount disc brakes for capable stopping power in all conditions
- Item #SNZK1F8
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.