Nomad Carbon CC Coil Mountain Bike Frame
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more All-Mountain & Trail in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Why We Like The Santa Cruz Nomad Carbon CC Coil Mountain Bike Frame
The Nomad Carbon CC Coil Mountain Bike Frame is a solid place to start whether we’re building up an enduro race rig, park bike, or even a downhill-focused quiver of one. The sixth generation Nomad is built for a mixed wheel setup, with a 29in front wheel to enhance rollover capabilities and a 27.5in rear wheel for intuitive cornering and jumping characteristics. The 170mm of VPP travel is powered by a Fox Float DHX2 Factory coil shock which we really get along with on this bike since it soaks up high-speed trail chatter impressively well, and requires less maintenance than an air shock. Our favorite highlight is the Glovebox in-frame storage compartment that lets us easily stash snacks, some tools, and a tube all within the downtube.
Longer, slacker geometry brings the head tube angle to 63.5-degrees (low position) for unmatched stability at speed, with a steep 77.6-degree seat tube angle (low position, size large) that balances things out with an efficient pedaling position. This frame utilizes the Carbon CC frame construction from Santa Cruz, which is their lightest offering. Santa Cruz tests their frames with size-specific standards to ensure each frame delivers the same ride quality across all sizes. Flip-chips provide adjustable frame settings that let us tweak the geometry depending on the terrain at hand or our preferred riding style. Size-specific chainstays find the sweet spot between maneuverability, playfulness, and downhill stability in every size. Lastly, Santa Cruz revamped the suspension curve with lower anti-squat to limit harshness from square-edge impacts—plus it enhances climbing efficiency.
- Long travel frame for enduro, freeride, and aggressive trail riding
- 170mm of VPP travel delivers loads of traction and a bottomless feel
- Slack head tube angle provides stability and rivals some downhill bikes
- Steep seat tube angle offers a comfortable climbing position
- Frame-integrated Glovebox storage compartment stashes essentials
- Carbon CC frame is an industry leader in quality and durability
- Chainstay length is tailored to each frame size for optimal ride quality
- Uses SRAM's Universal Derailleur Hanger for ease of replacement
- Item #SNZK1IE