Why We Like The Jackal Mountain Bike Frame
Whether we're boosting dirt lips or finding creative lines on campus, we're stoked to have the Jackal along as we progress our jibbing skills. This overbuilt aluminum dirt jumper can take more abuse than we could possibly dish out, yet the frame weighs just under five pounds so we can bunny hop, manual, and jib it with ease. We build up the Jackal either geared or singlespeed, and it runs forks ranging from 100 - 160mm in travel, giving us a plethora of options for customizing our setup.
- Classic dirt jump frame for jump lines, pump track, and urban riding
- Constructed from light and durable 6000-series aluminum
- Short 15.2-inch chainstays allow for great maneuverability
- Sliding rear dropouts allow gear or singlespeed use
- Available in two sizes that accommodate a wide range of riders
- Item #SNZK1EQ
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.