Highball Carbon C R Mountain Bike
Why We Like The Santa Cruz Highball Carbon C R Mountain Bike
Speed comes easy with the Santa Cruz Highball Carbon C R Mountain Bike getting pushed to the limit underneath us. The aggressive cross-country bike sees modern geo in a classic platform to get to the top of any climb faster than the competition. Constructed from the durable Carbon C layup, this bike is ultralight yet built to withstand day-in, day-out racing and training. The Highball is equipped with 100mm of suspension to support the front end and clearance for 2.4-inch tires in the rear to take out some trail roughness. This bike is built for performance and does everything it can to deliver us to the top of the podium on race weekend, so a 67-degree headtube angle delivers razor-sharp handling capabilities, while a steep 73.5-degree seat tube angle gets us in an incredibly powerful position to put some power into our pedals.
The kit on the Highball C R build starts off with SRAM's high-range NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain. The 34 tooth chainring is paired with a 11-50t cassette in the rear, helping us power through the straightaways and up the steepest climbs on the race course. The Highball is delivered with a RockShox SID fork, bringing its low weight and high-quality suspension optimization to the game while putting pedaling efficiency at our fingertips with a lockout lever. We'll be flying through cross-country races and eating up gravel road day after day while aboard the Highball.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Light and fast hardtail built for cross-country racing
- Carbon C frame construction is light, stiff, and durable
- SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain is wallet-friendly
- RockShox SID SL fork quiets trail chatter with 100mm of travel
- Bridgeless seatstays help take some of the bite out of the trail
- Three water bottle cage mounts keep hydration close by
- Internal cable routing creates a clean and silent cockpit
- Room for up to 2.4in wide tires let's us customize our traction to the trail
- Item #SNZK1JB