Why We Like The Santa Cruz Highball Carbon C GX AXS Mountain Bike
Whether we're logging massive rides on the weekend or toeing the line at the local XC race, the Santa Cruz Highball gets the job done with speed and precision. This cross-country hardtail begs us to throw down the hammer with a lightweight and durable Carbon C frame that doesn't hold back on comfort either. The 27.2mm seatpost and bridgeless seat stays are just compliant enough so that we don't feel like we've spent a few rounds in the ring at the end of long-distance efforts. The steep headtube angle is paired to a set of 29-inch wheels and a 100mm fork for knife-like precision handling.
This particular Highball build is race-ready right out of the box. Santa Cruz smartly spec'd the SRAM GX Eagle AXS 12-speed electronic drivetrain for it's reliable shifting in everything from mud to desert dust and wide gear range so we can spend less time searching for gears and more time focusing on the trail ahead. The RockShox SID SL Select+ comes with a SRAM OneLoc lockout lever to put pedaling efficiency at our fingertips and a pair of Race Face AR Offset 27 wheels laced up to Industry Nine 1/1 hubs to keep us rolling through even the gnarliest XC courses out there. The Santa Cruz Highball Carbon C GX AXS Mountain Bike is built to deliver all-out speed.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Dedicated XC hardtail built to be light, fast, and comfortable
- Carbon C frame offers ample torsional stiffness for racing
- GX Eagle AXS drivetrain provides lightning-fast shifting
- Bridgeless seatstays and 27.2mm seatpost minimize trail chatter
- RockShox SID SL Select+ fork has 100mm of bump-busting travel
- Threaded bottom bracket silences annoying creaks
- Three water bottle cage mounts keep hydration close by
- Industry Nine 1/1 hubs offer quick 4-degree engagement
- Item #SNZK1JD