Why We Like The Chameleon MX S Mountain Bike
The Chameleon has been among our top picks for hardtail trail bikes for some time thanks to its even-handed composure, and the new Chameleon MX brings an added fun-factor into the equation. The mixed wheel version allows for effortless Scandinavian flicks, super fun jumping characteristics, and possibly even a better-fitting bike for smaller riders. This S-build features SRAM GX drivetrain components for crisp shifting and performance-focused G2 R hydraulic disc brakes for taking on steeper trails with confidence.
Geometry on the MX Chameleon sees slacker longer numbers for enhanced stability and more similar handling characteristics to modern full-suspension bikes. The steep seat tube angle and SDG Tellis dropper post provide an adjustable, efficient climbing position that’s perfectly suitable for all-day spins. The aluminum frame is durable over multiple seasons of heavy usage, and the Fox 34 Performance fork is poised to soak up boulders, stumps, and roots out on the trail.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Mixed wheel hardtail is a blast to ride on rolling trails
- 29in front wheel supplies incredible rollover ability and cornering grip
- 27.5in rear wheel accelerates quickly and is ultra-nimble
- Fox 34 Performance fork with 130mm of travel provides traction
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain is super efficient and responsive
- Maxxis rubber offers traction, puncture resistance, and a fast-rolling feel
- RaceFace AR aluminum wheels soak up vibrations from rocky trails
- Durable aluminum frame provides internal cable routing for simplicity
- Item #SNZK1E9
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.