Confidence and control.
We're guessing you're well aware of the industry's push towards wider riser bars, seeing they offer a significant increase in leverage and control when you're descending at high speeds and pummeling over rocky terrain. However, running a 800-millimeter bar can be a bit of a stretch, especially if you're a shorter rider or you regularly encounter tight, tree-lined trails. That's where the Santa Cruz Carbon 760 Riser Handlebar comes into play, offering a superb combination of the control and confidence afforded by a wider riser bar, but without feeling too stretched out or providing clearance issues along tight sections of trail.
The Carbon 760 Riser Handlebar features an oversized 35-millimeter diameter for increased stiffness and control, usually combined with a shorter stem (depending on your bike setup) for snappy steering response. Santa Cruz's carbon construction dials in an optimal level of stiffness and vibration damping, so you'll have plentiful control at higher speeds, but without feeling excess harshness or fatigue on jarring sections of trail. It's finished with a stealthy aesthetic with just a hint of Santa Cruz's signature detail, so those in the know will instantly realize what they're looking at. Additionally, it features alignment markers for easier setup on your rig.
- Affords confidence and control for aggressive trail riders
- Carbon construction balances vibration damping with stiffness
- 760mm width gives you tons of control without being too wide
- 35mm oversized clamp diameter for increased bar stiffness
- 20mm rise is optimal for trail riding and enduro racing
- Alignment markers for easier setup on your bike