Why We Like The Bullit MX Carbon CC XT e-Bike
Santa Cruz believes in their bicycles and are proud of the quality they produce that, hopefully, results in no missed rides. Their vision is to instill quality and innovation into their bikes that constantly improves on their design. In the case of the Bullit MX Carbon CC XT e-Bike, the name is lifted from mountain biking's top contenders, and the construction results in a force of a bicycle that redefines what it means to go mountain biking.
The Bullit MX Carbon CC XT e-Bike frame is made from Santa Cruz's highest grade CC-level carbon frame that's stiff but lightweight, and weighs about 280g less than their C-level frame. The shock mount itself is an integrated part of the fiber lay-up as a newer design. Lower link mounted VPP suspension system provides design flexibility, which results in a lower-mounted shock for improved ride quality. The Shimano EP8 is utilized as Shimano's latest motor that offers a more efficient and more customizable ride. It's durable and long-lasting, and it accompanies a Shimano 630Wh integrated battery for more range and saddle time. Santa Cruz utilizes Shimano's XT drivetrain for reliable shifting and braking power that's intuitive and smooth, along with Shimano XT brakes for superior stopping power.
- A speedy Santa Cruz e-bike to dominate challenging terrain
- Carbon CC frame is lightweight and stiff for stability and control
- Lower Link Mounted VPP Suspension enhances design flexibility
- 64-degree head angle lends stability on the downs
- RockShox Super Deluxe Rear Shock boosts control and performance
- Shimano EP8 drive unit offers pedal assistance on the climbs
- Santa Cruz Di2 handlebar keeps all the wires cleanly tucked away
- Integrated battery for a sleek, wire-free frame