Bullit Carbon CC MX S e-Bike
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more eMountain Bikes in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Why We Like The Bullit Carbon CC MX S e-Bike
While the Heckler sits pretty squarely in the trail bike category with its 140mm of travel and playful demeanor, the all-new Santa Cruz Bullit is more of a freeride brawler—an aggressive e-MTB that's eager to send it down the steepest and deepest lines on the mountain. Pair that with Shimano's powerful and efficient new EP-8 motor and a high-capacity 630Wh battery and you've got a truly ground-breaking machine that brings a whole new edge to trail exploration and pedal-assisted shredding.
The Bullit MX Carbon CC XT e-Bike frame is made from Santa Cruz's highest grade CC-level carbon frame that's stiff, lightweight, and as durable as it comes in the world of e-MTB's. The lower-link mounted VPP suspension system offers a smooth, predictable feel with a low center of gravity, and is highly efficient when you're hammering out thousands of feet of elevation over the course of your ride. This particular build uses a SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain for reliable shifting that's intuitive and smooth, along with SRAM Code R brakes for superior stopping power with a consistent bite point and modulation.
- A capable enduro machine with a powerful pedal-assist motor
- 170mm travel conquers the biggest lines on the mountain
- Fox 38 Performance fork handles the added e-bike bike loads
- Santa Cruz carbon frame is among the best in the industry
- Shimano EP8 motor offers improved torque and efficiency
- 630Wh battery goes the distance without worry
- GX Eagle drivetrain has a gear for every pitch
- 4-piston Code R brakes keep your speed in check safely
- Item #SNZK1DX