Why We Like The Santa Cruz Blur Carbon C S Trail Mountain Bike
Zipping up fire roads is more fun when we have the responsive and aggressive Santa Cruz Blur Carbon C S Trail underneath us. This zippy cross-country bike has us riding further and faster than usual while out in the woods. The trail version of the bike receives the slacker and longer treatment that's needed for the increasingly gnarly cross-country race courses seen today. The progressive design mixed with longer-travel suspension makes this a do-it-all machine whether we're looking to get to the top of the local leaderboards or out on long endurance-focused race events.
Spec on the Blur Carbon C S Trail lets us enjoy ultra-reliable components that are easily upgradeable without breaking the bank. The SRAM GX group is fully compatible with the rest of the Eagle lineup, so replacement parts aren't a pain to find. Reliable RaceFace hoops laced to DT Swiss hubs have us rolling over new terrain and the competition. The Maxxis Rekon Race tires are specced in the 2.4in ''Wide Trail" option, giving us a larger contact patch for better grip and lower rolling resistance. The tires are tubeless out of the box to make sure our rides won't be cut short due to pinch flats or small punctures.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Santa Cruz's top-level 29er cross-country trail race bike
- 115mm of rear travel is efficient while getting the job done
- Flex-stay design won't sacrifice watts while pedaling
- Fox suspension is lightweight, plush, and supportive
- Trail-specific kit is durable and gets through big ride days
- Modern geometry gets us over obstacles and quickly up climbs
- Carbon C frame is lightweight and strong
- OneUp chain guard ensures a dropped chain doesn't end our race
- Item #SNZK1IQ