Cowbell Carbon Drop Handlebar
If you're after a versatile and lightweight carbon drop bar for your all road riding exploits, have a look at this Cowbell Carbon Drop Handlebar from Salsa. It blends the comfort of more hand positions with the ride quality of carbon and is ideal on both gravel and paved roads. Salsa designs the Carbon Cowbell with mixed terrain racing and riding in mind and the 44cm (center-to-center) bar, measured at the hoods, comes in at a very respectable 229g.
The Carbon Cowbells get a 12-degree flare that places your hands, wrists, and arms into a more natural position while in the relatively shallow 115mm drops. The short, 68mm reach receives a 12-degree ramp angle allowing you to achieve a smooth transition from the bar to the hoods. The Carbon Cowbell bars are available in 38, 40, 42, 44, and 46cm widths, have a 31.8mm clamp diameter with 140mm worth of clamping area for use with Salsa's Anything Cradle or aerobars.
- Salsa's drop bar for all road adventures and racing
- Unidirectional carbon fiber construction is light, stiff, and comfortable
- Shallow 115mm drop and short 68mm reach is built for all-day comfort
- 12-degree flare places the arms in a more natural position
- 12-degree drop angle allows for a flat transition to the hoods
- 31.8mm clamp diameter and 120mm width is Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobar compatible