Item # SAL00VU
Salomon S-Lab Sense 2L Set Hydration Vest $129.95
Get a feel for the trail.
From race day to fast-and-light pursuits, the Salomon S-Lab Sense 2L Set Hydration Vest keeps weight to an overall minimum, yet won't force you to less than what you'll need in order to get through a grueling run. Salomon's SensiFit design lends unencumbered mobility, in turn making the Sense 2L ideal for aerobic pursuits like trail running.
The stretch mesh fabric molds to your body, wicks away moisture, and dries quickly to prevent chafing, while the 37.5 tech prevents odor from building up, keeping the stink at bay. Additionally the Sense 2L features a bladder-less design, but it is endowed with two soft flasks (500ml content capacity) that provide optimal, race-day hydration. A bevy of pocket options ensures that you're able to bring along just-enough nutrition, and the rear stretch pocket is best suited for lightweight layers or extra nutrition sources.
- A lightweight vest for trail running
- Stretch mesh is complemented by anti-odor tech
- Bevy of pockets keep necessities close
- Soft flasks are included for hydration
- Whistle helps add an element of safety
View more Hydration Packs - Small
|S-Lab Sense & Adv Skin Packs|
|XXS||XS / S||M / L||XL|
30 - 31.5in
(76 - 80cm)
31.5 - 38in
(80 - 97cm)
38 - 43in
(97 - 109.2cm)
43 - 46.5in
(109.2 - 120cm)
|Sense Hydro Set|
6.75 - 7.25in
(17 - 18.5cm)
7.25 - 7.75in
(18.5 - 19.5cm)
7.75 - 8.25in+
(19.5 - 21cm+)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Hand Circumference:
- Measure around the widest part of your hand excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Use it several times a week
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've used other vests and this one is by far the most comfortable. The material is soft, stretchy, and has plenty of room for phone, keys, snacks, a water bottle, and small jacket in the back. I love it. I suggest sizing down