Item # SAL017D
Salomon Agile 2 Set Backpack $89.95
Just the basics.
You don't need an arsenal of gear during those longer runs, but it's nice to have some food and water to keep you going hard. The Salomon Agile 2 Set Backpack stores just enough food and water to give you the quick pick-me-up you need to finish strong while staying light on your feet. Easily adjustable EVA shoulder straps provide solid stability and Airvent Agility breathable nylon makes the belt cool and comfortable when you run. The included 1.5-liter hydration bladder and zippered external pocket keep just the essentials secure, without adding too much bulk or weight to your stride.
- A minimalist pack for short hikes or long runs
- Minimum capacity holds only the basics
- Mesh breathes well while you're moving fast
- Adjustable straps let you dial in a comfortable fit
- Included 1.5L hydration bladder fits perfectly inside
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Hydration Packs - Small
|S-Lab Sense & Adv Skin Packs|
|XXS||XS / S||M / L||XL|
30 - 31.5in
(76 - 80cm)
31.5 - 38in
(80 - 97cm)
38 - 43in
(97 - 109.2cm)
43 - 46.5in
(109.2 - 120cm)
|Sense Hydro Set|
6.75 - 7.25in
(17 - 18.5cm)
7.25 - 7.75in
(18.5 - 19.5cm)
7.75 - 8.25in+
(19.5 - 21cm+)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Hand Circumference:
- Measure around the widest part of your hand excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
The description of the Salomon agile 2 says it includes a 1.5 L bladder, but in all of the pictures it has 2 front mounted bottles. Is it a camelback style bladder or two bottles?
I am so sorry for the confusion; you are correct, the current picture shows two water bottles. However, it appears we have the incorrect picture on the site. We are getting it changed right now, but what is actually looks like it is the picture I linked above! It definitely can fit a 1.5L bladder, which goes on the back of the vest. If you have any other questions, definitely let me know! Contact details are above