The image is not upside down.
While most semi-rim sunnies have their rims topside, the Ryders Eyewear Women's Flyp Photochromic Sunglasses cover the underside for a better performance on the bicycle. First off, they extend your field of vision above so you can see that stoplight until you pass it; secondly, you'll have a better shield protecting you from winds and debris. These Frye lenses have a photochromic performance that adjusts their tinting based off the light reflecting off it; that means the lenses will provide more shade in sunny situations, and less shade in more overcast conditions. The lenses also boost colors for a more enjoyable experience when you're cruising around town.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Semi-rim cycling sunglasses inverted for improved field of vision
- Fyre lenses are photochromic to adjust tinting based off sunlight
- Military-grade antifog technology assures clarity
- Mirrored lenses resist water, oil, and scratches
- Strong frame with adjustable, hydrophilic nose and temple pads
- Please see size chart for lens tint information