Not your granny's glasses.
A cat-eyed style may lead you to believe that the Ryders Eyewear Women's Catja Photochromic Sunglasses would only be suitable for riding vintage single-speeds from the fifties, but their innovative optics will prove that these shades work for any modern commuter. Their photochromic performance adjusts the lenses' tinting according to the surrounding sunlight, so you get more shade in sunny situations and less shade in overcast conditions. Ryders also treated the lenses to repel water splotches, oil smudges, scratches, and harsh impacts for long-lasting clarity.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Vintage flare and modern optics make this shade choice for commutes
- Photochromic lenses adjust tint based off existing sunlight
- Lenses designed or resist water, oil, scratches, and impacts
- Strong, light frame with hydrophilic nose and temple pads
- Please see size chart for lens tint information