Sleek shades with sleeker lenses.
You don't want to wear your cycling sunglasses when you're riding casual commutes on a single-speed, but you're so used to those sunnies that you can't stand the sub-par performance that casual shades suffer from. The Women's Aero Photochromic Sunglasses offer a sleek, commuter-friendly style with Ryders Eyewear's most innovative optics. These Frye lenses have a photochromic performance that adjusts their tinting based off the light reflecting off it; that means the lenses will provide more shade in sunny situations, and less shade in more overcast conditions. The lenses also boost colors for a more enjoyable experience when you're cruising around town.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sleek sunglasses with professional-grade optics for commuting
- Fyre lenses are photochromic to change tinting for better clarity
- Impact-resistant lens construction with anti-fog coating
- Mirrored MLV coating with water-resistant, hydrophobic properties
- Strong frame with adjustable, hydrophilic nose and temple pads
- Please see size chart for lens tint information