Back to basics.
Skip flashy, over-the-top graphics in favor of the subdued style of the Royal Racing Men's Core Jersey. Taking the form of a casual shirt, the Core Jersey is a technical trail jersey masquerading as a laid-back shirt. This way you reap the comfort of a quick-drying trail jersey, but without alienating yourself when you stop into the saloon afterwards. The trail fit strikes the right balance between riding comfort and mobility, allowing you to freely move without it being baggy.
- Looks like a casual shirt, performs like a technical jersey
- Polyester fabric wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- 2-way stretch characteristics for fluid riding movement
- Trail fit promotes riding mobility without being baggy
View more Men's Long Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
|32 - 33in
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
|34 - 36in
(86.4 - 91.4cm)
|38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
|42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the base of the neck.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Have someone measure from the center of the back neck down the arm, with arm slightly bent, to the wrist bone.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.