SLX 24 Disc Wheelset
If your future vacation home dreams get nervous when you glance over at a sleek new carbon wheelset, then the Roval SLX 24 Disc Wheelset is a race-ready option an accessible price. Set up in a traditional box rim style that fits into any group or race ride with ease, the SLX 24 chooses a more utilitarian approach over the deeper profiles and aero-shaping on modern carbon rims. A benefit of the shallow profile is the 1515-gram weight that keeps the SLX 24 very competitive on rolling and mountain courses.
Using Roval’s E5 high-strength alloy, the SLX 24 shows its merit by tackling on and off-road conditions under which other alloy hoops would buckle and leave you with a long walk back to the car. The 20mm inner width provides enough space for wider tires to find a home and surefooted handling on obstacle-laden gravel roads and single track. And the included tubeless plugs make it all the easier to connect with the unexplored. Roval laces the alloy rim to an 11-speed hub using DT Swiss’ 350 internals for active engagement and smooth operation.
- Reliable, lightweight, swift every-condition alloy wheelset
- Modern-day box rim design hits the on and and off-road notes
- Lightweight design accelerates quickly and climbs effortlessly
- DT Swiss 350 hubs set up smooth riding and power transfer
- Brass spoke nipples cut down on corrosion if running tubeless