SLX 24 Wheelset
If you are holding on to the rim brake lifestyle, the Roval SLX 24 Wheelset delivers an alloy-brake track and a time-honored box rim style. A benefit of the shallow profile is the 1495-gram weight that keeps the SLX 24 very competitive on rolling and mountain courses.
Using Roval’s E5 high-strength alloy, the SLX 24 shows its merit by tackling on and off-road conditions under which other alloy hoops would buckle and leave you with a long walk back to the car. The 20mm inner width provides enough space for wider tires to find a home and surefooted handling on obstacle-laden gravel roads and single track. And the included tubeless plugs and valves make it all the easier to connect with the unexplored. Roval laces the alloy rim to an 11-speed hub using DT Swiss’ 350 internals for active engagement and smooth operation.
- Reliable, lightweight, swift every-condition alloy wheelset
- Rim brake specific design reduces weight and boosts simplicity
- Modern-day box rim design hits the on and and off-road notes
- Lightweight design accelerates quickly and climbs effortlessly
- DT Swiss 350 hubs set up smooth riding and power transfer
- Brass spoke nipples cut down on corrosion if running tubeless