CL 50 Disc Wheelset
While maintaining all-around versatility, the Roval CL 50 Wheelset has a welcomed lean towards aerodynamics that will please the speedster crowd. At 50mm of depth, the CL 50 takes a deeper look at winning a race with flat-out speed, than does the capable C 38, and manages to shed some weight in the process. At 1515 grams for the pair, you'll still be able to impress your feather-weight climbing crew with a sneak attack at the summit sign.
The CL 50 focuses on the mid-depth profile to make use of straight-line speed without being overly impacted by crosswinds that would pester deeper rim profiles. And the quick accelerations you'll get from the CL 50 will help you close gaps in echelons faster as well.
The aerodynamically optimized AeroFlange hub system provides a base for power transfer and control by introducing wide bracing angles for reduced weight and increased strength while accommodating 11-speed cassettes. DT Swiss' 350 hub internals satisfy with active engagement and smooth operation. Roval includes tubeless plugs and valves.
- All-around, performance-tuned carbon wheel with an eye on speed
- Mid-depth rim profile spins up quickly and controls crosswind gusts
- Tubeless ready for gravel adventures and wider tires
- Lightweight enough to seek out uphill segments
- Durable and performance-minded hub keeps you engaged
- Plugs and valves for tubeless are included