Spidering no-Q DM Round Chainring
When weight matters, going direct-mount makes an impact, and ROTOR's Spidering no-Q DM Round Chainring certainly fits the bill with its feathery stature, and rigidity that doesn't waiver under pressure. The engineers at ROTOR definitely put some serious consideration into the craftsmanship behind the DM Round Chainring, which is immediately apparent thanks to its stunning CNC machining, and single-piece construction. It features aeronautic-grade 7075 aluminum that's crafted in Spain to intensely tight tolerances to keep your shifts smooth and effortless. The Spidering no-Q DM Round Chainring is compatible with ROTOR's 2inPower DM, INpower DM, ALDHU and VEGAST cranksets, and is simple to mount with just a hex-wrench connection, skipping proprietary tools and opting for simplicity, so you can make tweaks and changes on the run without the headache.
- Precision-machined chainrings to shed grams from your crankset
- Lightweight, single-piece construction reduces bulk and streamlines
- 7075 aluminum construction is light, stiff, and reliable
- Available in sizes to fit any drivetrain needs from race day to gravel
- CNC machined from a single block of aluminum for precise shifts
- Direct-mount application is compatible with ROTOR's 2INpower and INpower DM, as well as ALDHU and VEGAST cranksets
- Item #RTR003E
- 7075 aluminum
- Number of Rings
- 50/34t, 52/36t, 53/39t
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- Claimed Weight
- 6.6oz (188g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.