Item # RTR001S
Rotor Spidering Subcompact Double Chainring $164.99
Save your strength without sacrificing top-end.
Considered a wide-range compact with its 46/30-tooth double, the Rotor Spidering Double Chainring gives you a greater range of gears for muscling up steep climbs without sacrificing top-end power when you're accelerating for the finish line or sprinting across flats. It's designed for riders on modern cyclocross and gravel machines preferring to run a double, as its low-profile design allows you to fit it on bikes with greater chainstay clearance for the larger tires becoming ever-so popular in cyclocross and gravel disciplines. It's CNC-machined from 7075-T6 alloy for weight savings and high levels of strength, with four mounted pins and machined switching lanes making the change from small to big ring seamlessly smooth. It directly mounts to Rotor's 3D+, 3D30, and Flow cranksets (43.5mm chainline) and works with both 10 and 11-speed chains.
- Wide-range 46/30t compact for cyclocross and gravel riders
- CNC machined from 7075-T6 alloy for lightweight and durability
- Direct-Mount with Rotor 3D+, 3D30, Flow cranks (43.5mm chainline)
- Four mounted pins, machined switching lanes for moving to larger ring
- Compatible with 10 and 11-speed chains