Refresh your ride.
That beautiful vintage ten-speed you picked up at the local school fundraiser is starting to sound a little worse for wear after a few years of commutes and coffee shop adventures, and you've started the painstaking process of finding parts both compatible and worthy of such a storied frame. Thankfully, Rotor's ITA 30 Bottom Bracket is here to match with your frame's Italian threaded bottom bracket shell and your crank's 30mm spindle. It's durable, precisely machined body and steel bearings bring back smooth pedal turns that let you focus on the parkway scenery and listen to the birds chirping wistfully in the wind instead of scaring them off with aging component complaints.
- A bottom bracket for Italian threaded shells
- Durable steel bearings roll smoothly
- Silicone seals keep dirt and grime out of the bearings
- Compatible with 30mm axles
- Compatible with 70mm shell widths