Rotor's BSA 30 Bottom Bracket is the solution to your quest to pair a modern, 30mm axle with your favorite English-threaded frameset. It's available in variations to suit both 68mm and 73mm shell widths, with the durability to last over the miles coming complements of a precisely CNC-machined alloy body. The BSA 30 also utilizes steel bearings for a long life and smooth rolling, with protective seals adding a dose of confident protection.
- A bottom bracket for BSA threaded shells
- Durable steel bearings roll smoothly
- Silicone seals keep dirt and grime out of the bearings
- Compatible with 30mm axles
- Options available for 68mm or 73mm shell widths