Rotor's new ALDHU 3D+ cranks take customizing your crankset to your own personal biomechanics to the next level, thanks to their modular construction and easy to mount chainrings, and with the Rotor Aldhu Road Axle you'll find it pushes further to play friendly with just about any bike. This thirty-millimeter axle comes in standard and offset models to accommodate riders who prefer the classic rim brake, or enjoy pushing boundaries with disc brakes on their steed. It pairs both with a single chain ring for a gravel-grinding one-by application, or Rotor's two-by Aldhu chainring. As with other Rotor cranks, the Aldhu axle can run either circular or oval Q-rings, depending on your personal preference. For those looking to dial in the maximum power from each pedal stroke, you'll be happy to find that the spindle allows for adjustments of your Q-ring at a one-degree increment, allowing you to perfect the apex of your power to the ideal positioning on your chainring.
- A super-adjustable axle for modular Aldhu cranksets
- Available for either disc or rim brake applications
- Pairs well with circular or oval chain rings
- Easy to adjust in one-degree increments for Q-rings
- 30mm spindle diameter is lightweight and super stiff