Why We Like The Aldhu Carbon Crank Arms
First, we like how lightweight the Aldhu Carbon Crank Arms are thanks to their carbon fiber construction. Lighter and modular were the base points for developing the new Aldhu Carbon Crank Arms, and Aldhu completed the project by improving on every aspect of their existing cranks. The brand managed to increase the crank arms' absolute vertical and horizontal stiffness, and it offers versatile options to meet the preferences of individual cyclists.
- Upgrade your road crankset to a lighter, modular option
- Versatile setting to set preferences for individual cyclists
- Crank arms are 100 grams lighter than the aluminum model
- Increased absolute vertical and horizontal stiffness
- 30mm crank axle compatible with most BB standards
- Item #RTR1WUD
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 165mm, 170mm, 172.5 mm, 175 mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- not included
- Q Factor
- [standard axle] 147 mm, [offset axle] 152 mm
- Compatible Components
- BSA30, ITA30, BB30 bearing kit, PRESS FIT 4630, UBB4630, BB386, PRESS FIT 4130
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.