Aldhu 3D+ Crank Arms
Not only are the Aldhu 3D+ Crank Arms some of the lightest cranks ever designed by Rotor, but they're also equipped with Optimal Chainring Position (OCP) to suit your pedaling biomechanics with the use of Oval Q Rings. The OCP mount gives riders precise one-degree adjustments with Direct-Mount Q Rings from Rotor, also working with Rotor's Aldhu 3D+ Spider mounted to 110 BCD Q Rings. Ultimately, OCP adaptability sets the Aldhu 3+ crank system apart from others on the market by tailoring the Q Ring position to suit your individual pedal stroke for increased efficiency.
This modular crankset requires the separate purchase of Rotor's Aldhu 3D+ Spindle (30mm), as well as an Aldhu 3D+ Spider with a compatible 110 BCD Ring. You can also choose to purchase the spider and chainring attached as one if you prefer a seamless direct-mount option. And because it's designed with customization in mind, Rotor offers oval and round options in both crankset configurations to suit your particular needs.
Rotor employs CNC-machined 7055 aluminum alloy with Trinity drilling technology to produce incredibly lightweight, ultra-stiff crank arms worthy of discerning cyclists and the pros alike. In fact, the Aldhu 3D+ name is derived from a legendary climbing stage in the French Alps that earned Rotor a 2008 victory on the world's most iconic race.
- Modular crank arms are incredibly light and stiff
- Rotor's lightest crankset of CNC-machined 7055 alloy
- Optimal Chainring Position with one-degree adjustments
- Direct-Mount with Aldhu 3D+ Spindle (30mm), 110 BCD Spider
- 110 BCD Round and Oval Q Ring options with Aldu 3D+ Spider
- Seamless integration with Rotor Direct-Mount Rings (oval and round)
- Item #RTR0032
- Arm Material
- CNC-machined 7055 aluminum alloy
- Arm Length
- 170, 172.5, 175 mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- 110mm (on Aldhu 3D+ Spider)
- direct-mount to Aldhu 3D+ Spider (requires 4 bolts for chainring connection) or DM Chainrings (both Round and Oval available)
- BB Type
- BB30, BB386, BB86, PF30, PF4130, PF4630
- Aldhu 3D+ Spindle required (not included)
- Q Factor
- 147 mm
- 43.5 mm
- Compatible Components
- Rotor Aldhu 3D+ Spider, Aldhu 3D+ Spindle, DM Chainrings (both Round and Oval)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.