Ultra-light cranks with modular adaptability.
Not only are the Aldhu 3D+ Crank Arms some of the lightest cranks ever designed by Rotor, but they're also equipped with Optimal Chainring Position (OCP) to suit your pedaling biomechanics with the use of Oval Q Rings. The OCP mount gives riders precise one-degree adjustments with Direct-Mount Q Rings from Rotor, also working with Rotor's Aldhu 3D+ Spider mounted to 110 BCD Q Rings. Ultimately, OCP adaptability sets the Aldhu 3+ crank system apart from others on the market by tailoring the Q Ring position to suit your individual pedal stroke for increased efficiency.
This modular crankset requires the separate purchase of Rotor's Aldhu 3D+ Spindle (30mm), as well as an Aldhu 3D+ Spider with a compatible 110 BCD Ring. You can also choose to purchase the spider and chainring attached as one if you prefer a seamless direct-mount option. And because it's designed with customization in mind, Rotor offers oval and round options in both crankset configurations to suit your particular needs.
Rotor employs CNC-machined 7055 aluminum alloy with Trinity drilling technology to produce incredibly lightweight, ultra-stiff crank arms worthy of discerning cyclists and the pros alike. In fact, the Aldhu 3D+ name is derived from a legendary climbing stage in the French Alps that earned Rotor a 2008 victory on the world's most iconic race.
- Modular crank arms are incredibly light and stiff
- Rotor's lightest crankset of CNC-machined 7055 alloy
- Optimal Chainring Position with one-degree adjustments
- Direct-Mount with Aldhu 3D+ Spindle (30mm), 110 BCD Spider
- 110 BCD Round and Oval Q Ring options with Aldu 3D+ Spider
- Seamless integration with Rotor Direct-Mount Rings (oval and round)