1x Direct Mount Round Rings
The 1x Direct Mount Round Rings from Rotor is a one-piece chainring that's CNC machined from a single block of ultralight aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum. Its direct-mount design allows it to be mounted straight onto the axle of its 2INpower DM Road, ALDHU, or VEGAST crankset. By reducing the number of individual parts, it's possible to shave grams off the component weight and ease its assembly and maintenance down the road. The integrated configuration means a simplified lightweight solution without compromising durability. By using a clever spline interface between the chainring and the crank's axle, it delivers exceptional stiffness and maximizes the efficiency of your pedaling power.
- Rotor 1x round rings for its direct-mount cranks
- Anodized CNC machined 7075 aluminum is strong and lightweight
- Round shape for those who haven't taken the oval plunge
- Special teeth profiles increase chain retention
- Compatible with Rotor direct-mount cranksets and powermeters