Why We Like The 1x Direct Mount Q Ring
If you're looking for a one chainring solution for your road, CX, gravel, TT, or Tri bike and you already have a 2INpower DM Road, ALDHU, or VEGAST crankset from Rotor, have a look at its 1x Direct Mount Q Ring. It’s a one-piece oval ring precisely CNC machined to within a hundredth of a millimeter from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum. It's specific to the Rotor Direct Mount and offers user customization to maximize its oval design thanks to its OCP Mount. The OCP Mount is a patent-pending, proprietary design that allows the oval ring to be adjusted in 1-degree increments for optimized pedaling biomechanics. At its max, it has 12.5% ovality helping you maximize the power phase while minimizing the amount spent in the not so powerful range of your pedal stroke.
- Rotor's direct-mount, oval, 1x offering for its cranks
- The lightweight and simplified system also boosts stiffness
- CNC machined from one piece of 7075 aluminum for weight savings
- Direct-mount interface offers adjustability in 1-degree increments
- Oval ring optimizes the power phase and reduces strain
- OCP mount allows for easy customization
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 speed groupsets
- Item #RTR003N
- 7075 aluminum
- Number of Rings
- 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54t
- Rotor direct
- Compatible Components
- 2INpower DM Road, ALDHU, VEGAST cranks
- Claimed Weight
- [40t] 3.2oz (92g), [50t] 4.9oz (138g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help