Item # RKA000B
Roka Rio Titanium 54 Sunglasses $259.95
Ultralight performance that doesn't skimp on style.
What happens when you pair iconic aviator style with professional racing-caliber performance? You get the Roka Rio Titanium 54 Sunglasses. A smaller version of Roka's award-winning Phantom sunglasses, these shades deliver precision optics and ultralight comfort in a stylish silhouette that keeps you looking good atop the podium.
Ultralight Carl Zeiss lenses and a titanium frame keep them so light that you'll forget you're even wearing them, and hydrophilic GEKO nose and ear pads prevent them from slipping, no matter how hard you're sweating or how rough and rugged the path gets. Oleophobic and hydrophobic coatings keep the lenses clear of smudges and spots from dripping sweat and fingerprints, while anti-fog coatings ward off condensation when you're making grueling hill climbs in humid conditions. And with the precise optical clarity of Carl Zeiss lenses, you won't miss a step.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Smaller aviators with serious performance features
- Carl Zeiss lenses are ultralight and offer precise vision
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog, and anti-reflective coated lenses
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings prevent smudges and spots
- Titanium frame is incredibly light, yet strong
- GEKO pads provide superior traction