Look good, feel good.
If you appreciate high-quality technical performance wear but don't necessarily enjoy looking like you travel at the speed of light, then you will love the Roka Phantom Alloy 57 Sunglasses. Without compromising style, the Phantom Alloy delivers technical performance for intensive aerobic activity at an impressive strength-to-weight ratio. Polarized nylon lenses by Carl Zeiss Vision protect you from glare in the sunniest conditions while the anti-fog coating maintain quality of vision when you start to heat up. Hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings are anti-spotting, fingerprint resistant, and made for easy cleaning, making these sunglasses great for everyday handling. Roka's GEKO pad technology is inspired by the sticky feet of gecko so no matter how quick you sprint, pedal, or jump, the multi-directional traction will comfortably stay on your face.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Performance sunglasses that don't compromise style
- Strength-to-weight ratio delivers a durable quality
- Ultralight nylon lenses coated with layers of protection
- No-slip nose pads becomes stickier when exposed to moisture
- Multi-directional traction and comfort padding on temples