Soar to the finish line in style with the ultralight performance and aviator-inspired style of the Roka Falcon Titanium 55 Polarized Sunglasses. Underneath their stylish, low-key exterior, these shades harbor plenty of advanced performance and design features that make them suitable for everything from daily training runs to competitive triathlons.
Ultralight Carl Zeiss lenses and a titanium frame make them so light that you'll forget you're even wearing them after a couple of miles, and they offer precise optical clarity for eagle-eye vision. Hydrophilic GEKO nose and ear pads keep them comfortably in place, even when you're sweating buckets or running rugged trails. Oleophobic and hydrophobic coatings keep the lenses clear of smudges and spots from dripping sweat and fingerprints, while anti-fog coatings ward off condensation when you're huffing and puffing in humid environments.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Aviator-inspired style meets race-worthy performance
- Carl Zeiss lenses are ultralight and offer precise vision
- Polarized lenses cut down on glare from reflective surfaces
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog, and anti-reflective coated lenses
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings prevent smudges and spots
- Titanium frame is incredibly light, yet strong
- GEKO pads provide superior multi-directional traction