When you're gearing up for a grueling century or a long-distance run, the last thing you want to worry about is your sunglasses slipping around. Roka constructed the APEX SR-1 Sunglasses for unparalleled race performance on courses around the world. The SR-1 provides a slightly smaller fit than the SR-1X, and the adjustable titanium core wires let you dial in the perfect fit. These shades use Roka's Geko technology, engineered nose and temple pads that mimic the geometry of a gecko foot, to ensure solid retention and a secure fit while you're sprinting through a hill climb or dashing past competitors on a tough course.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lightweight sunglasses built for performance
- Geko technology assures solid retention during competitions
- Built for speed at only 24 grams
- Sheds sweat during long races in the sun
- Titanium core wires are adjustable for a precise fit
- Impact tested for long-lasting durability