WestSlope 2-Bike Hitch Rack
As wallet-friendly as it is feature-filled, the RockyMounts WestSlope 2-Bike Hitch Rack gets you and your buddy's bikes safely from the garage to the trailhead with quick, secure, and hassle-free convenience. Living up to its name, this rack's frame body is sloped to create a tiered mounting arrangement that ingeniously eliminates handlebar interference between the bikes. By using a soft-touch wheel hook and a ratcheted swing arm, the WestSlope provides a secure fit without any harmful contact between your bikes and car. Plus, the rack folds flat against the vehicle and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for easy hatch access.
- Secure hitch rack built to last without emptying your wallet
- Holds up to two bikes, weighing 40lbs each
- Tiered mounting design prevents handlebar contact between bikes
- Carries tires up to 3in-wide, and diameters from 20-to-29in
- Folds flat and tilts down 30-degrees to allow for hatch access