Me, myself, and I.
Your friends are great and all, but they have the tendency to slow you down out on the trail. So say no to the boring group ride, secure your bike to the RockyMounts MonoRail Solo Platform Hitch Rack, and head out for some serious one-on-one bonding time with your favorite singletrack loop.
Lightweight, compact, and easy to use, this hitch bike rack quickly loads your bike with platform wheel trays and ratcheting arms for a confident drive to the trailhead, and then folds against the car with a quick-release handle to tidy things up after you've put the bike away for the day. Two separate components that fit both 1.25-inch and 2-inch hitch receiver sizes come included in the box to get you on your way as quickly as possible, while the included anti-wobble locking hitch bolt keeps the rack tight and secure on the drive there and back again. RockyMounts also tossed in some locks to fasten the rack to your car, and then the bike to the rack, with just one key for simple convenience.
- Compact, hassle-free hitch rack for just one bike
- Wheel trays and ratcheting arms provide a secure carry
- Folds easily to keep the rack out of the way when parked
- Includes two components to fit hitch sizes 1.25in and 2in
- Anti-wobble locking bolt keeps transportation smooth
- MonoRail Add-on (sold separately) extends for more bikes