ZEB Ultimate Charger 3 RC2 27.5in Boost Fork
Style & Size:
Why We Like The ZEB Ultimate Charger 3 RC2 27.5in Boost Fork
Positioned as the premier freeride and enduro fork from RockShox, the Zeb Ultimate Charger 3 RC2 Fork slots in among our favorite long-travel options for riding big terrain. It’s revamped with an updated Charger 3 Damper and DebonAir+ Spring to further refine this 38mm stanchion fork’s performance. Other key updates include a stronger, redesigned chassis and a built-in pressure relief valve to release unwanted air that can build in the lower leg over time from altitude and temperature changes.
When it comes to ride feel, the updated Zeb Ultimate provides the same supportive feel that the previous Zeb did in high-speed corners and chunky terrain thanks to the beefy 38mm stanchions. What feels new is the small bump sensitivity and tracking ability that RockShox attributes to their new ButterCups which absorb high-frequency trail chatter from things like braking bumps and loose over hard conditions. This is also the main riding advantage that the new bushings and Maxima Suspension Lube are intended to address. The next main on-trail advantage of this fork has to do with the updated Charger 3 damper, which utilizes a completely new Internal Floating Piston design that’s intended to make compression and rebound adjustments completely independent from one another. This allows us to make adjustments that truly only affect one performance characteristic of the fork feel and effectively fine-tune our ride.
- Top-tier long travel fork for gnarly tracks and park laps
- Travel ranges from 160-190mm for burly tracks and big hits
- Updated Charger 3 RC2 Damper allows for better fine-tuning
- New DebonAir+ spring sits higher in the travel for control in steep terrain
- ButterCups soak up trail chatter for better tracking and cornering
- 38mm stanchions provide unparalleled support in corners and steeps
- New Bolt-In torque cap makes it easier to use with hub end caps
- Compatible with RockShox bolt-on fender (sold separately)
- Item #RSXB078
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov