Why We Like the ZEB Select 29in Boost Fork
The new ZEB Select brings that same feeling of a confidence-inspiring double-crown fork into the modern era, featuring an all-new chassis with stiffer lowers and burly 38mm stanchions (as opposed to the 35mm stanchions on the Lyrik). This makes for a stiffer front-end that tracks much better through rough terrain and holds its line through rock gardens and drops with the utmost confidence. Inside the fork, you'll find RockShox' latest and greatest tech bits, like the impressively supple DebonAir spring, the Charger RC damper to adjust compression and rebound, and long-lasting Maxima Plush oil.
- RockShox long-travel fork built the world's most challenging terrain
- Larger 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence
- DebonAir spring ensures a smooth and supportive ride feel
- Charger RC damper allows adjustment of low speed compression and rebound
- Maxima Plush oil reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Compatible with RockShox short fender (sold separately)
- Item #RSXB057
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.