Item # RSX008A
RockShox SID RLC 29 Charger DebonAir 100 Boost Fork $779.00
Dialed for XC domination.
The RockShox SID has been the leading cross-country fork on the market since 1998, offering significant weight savings over the competition with its streamlined 32-millimeter chassis, but without sacrificing much in the way of support as you pedal swiftly over cross-country race courses and roll across smooth-buffed trails in your local forest network. Updated to be more sensitive than ever for 2018, the RockShox SID RLC 29 Charger DebonAir 100 Boost Fork offers lower levels of friction with its DebonAir spring, plus it's outfitted with a Charger 2 damper borrowed from the trail favorite Pike Fork.
RockShox's DebonAir spring overhauls the previous SID's Solo Air spring by increasing the negative air spring volume for heightened levels of small-bump sensitivity and greater traction as you muscle up steep climbs with rocks and roots impeding your forward progress. Not only is it outfitted with the increasingly sensitive DebonAir spring, but it's now loaded with the new Charger 2 damper, which is retrofitted from RockShox's Pike to fit inside the SID's skinnier 32-millimeter chassis. The Charger 2 damper gives you the ability to switch between Open and Firm settings on the fly, as well as dial in low-speed compression to suit your particular riding style and the terrain at hand.
It's now compatible with RockShox's OneLoc and TwistLoc remotes (sold separately), so you can lockout your RockShox fork and shock simultaneously while sprinting towards the finish line or climbing up a smooth fire road for thousands of vertical feet. Additionally, you'll find the SID RLC is now compatible with SRAM's Torque Caps for added stiffness and precise tracking of your front wheel, as well as working with SRAM's Bottomless Tokens for a progressive ramp-up at end stroke to prevent the fork from blowing through excessive travel on bigger hits and technical race courses.
- RockShox's premiere XC fork is more sensitive than ever
- 32mm chassis saves weight for demanding cross-country racers
- 100mm of travel caters exclusively to needs of cross-country
- 51mm offset quickens steering for precise handling on race day
- DebonAir spring increases small-bump sensitivity and traction
- Charger 2 damper retrofitted to skinnier 32mm chassis of SID
- Open and Firm modes, with low-speed compression and rebound adjust
- Firm lockout works with OneLoc and TwistLoc remotes (not included)