Why We Like The Pike Ultimate 27.5in Boost Fork
The Pike Ultimate is the flagship fork for trail bikes and downcountry bikes from RockShox. Updates for this generation include a new set of seals and a revised Maxima oil to help extend the time between services.
The current Pike Ultimate uses the Charger 2.1 damper which we've come to really enjoy. The high and low-speed compression settings have been refined to function well at either end of the stiffness spectrum. The rebound circuit has been updated, allowing the fork to ride higher in its travel across chattery braking bumps. The Pike Ultimate is available in 130mm, 140mm, and 150mm travel options, and comes in both 46mm and 37mm offsets so you can have the perfect match for your particular frame geometry.
- Top-tier trail fork from RockShox for short to mid-travel bikes
- Charger 2.1 damper reduces stiction and harshness
- Updated rebound circuit lets the fork ride higher in its travel
- Oil flow path provides better recovery and improved traction
- Motocross-inspired seal design reduces friction
- Maxima oil bath keeps the seals nice and slippery
- Air chamber grease lasts longer than previous generations
- Eye-catching gloss silver and gloss black colorways
- Item #RSXB04Q