Bred for BOOSTING.
Appealing to aggressive riders and enduro racers, the RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air 140 Boost 27.5in Fork is a worthy upgrade to your all-mountain rig or enduro race bike with its robust 35-millimeter stanchions and fine-tunable RCT3 Charger damper. The Pike RCT3 gobbles up the gnarliest rock gardens and smooths out bigger hits with unwavering support inspiring confidence to push yourself and your bike to the absolute limit. For the most aggressive of riders, RockShox offers bottomless tokens (you'll need the grey version for the Pike) to resist bottom-outs and harshness on bigger hits and steep descents.
BOOST axle spacing fortifies the front wheel, making it stiffer and more precise in handling the rough stuff you're bound to throw at this fork. The fork retains the praised features that Pike forks are renowned for, namely its RCT3 Charger damper with 3-position compression settings. You can switch between Open, Pedal, and Lock settings on-the-fly, giving you the control to customize its feel to the terrain at hand. For even greater customization, RockShox offers numerous clicks of low-speed compression in the Pike's Open setting.
- All-mountain support and stiffness for 27.5in
- BOOST for stiffer wheel tracking and precise handling
- Solo Air spring for plush, predictable riding characteristics
- RCT3 Charger Damper with extruded bladder for durability
- Rapid Recover for fast recovery between successive hits
- 3-position compression settings: Open, Pedal, Lock
- Low-speed compression tuning in Open setting