Even if you can’t be relied upon to remember the name of your own fork on a regular basis, you’ve probably heard of the RockShox Pike at least once or twice, whether in the glossies or from the mouths of exuberant fellow riders. Gracing the frames of pros the world over, the Pike RCT3 Dual Position Air 160 27.4in Fork is the fork of choice for burly, uncompromising enduro terrain. Build up your dream frame with it, and prepare to never utter the phrase “I wish my fork was…” again.
When you get out of work and need to pedal away a Monday with too little sunlight and far too much sitting, the Pike 160 will show up at the trailhead with 6.2in of line-smoothing cush and the kind of try-anything attitude even your most adventurous ride buddies don’t always have. Plus, RockShox blends rock solid construction with weight savings wherever possible. 35mm stanchions deliver strength and stability you can count on, but a 15mm Maxle Lite quick-release thru-axle saves valuable grams, making sure you don’t feel like you’re pushing a pig when you’re grinding out a rough climb to get to more of the good stuff.
- Ride like a pro on this unrivaled enduro fork
- Tapered steerer tube limits deflection in technical terrain
- Power Bulge design improves stiffness
- Dual Position air spring adapts to the day’s ride
- Rapid Recover technology keeps rebound high
- Charger damper safely seals damper oil to limit contamination