Lyrik Select 27.5in Boost Fork
We think enduro riding is a good metaphor for life. There are ups, and downs, but with the right preparation, the downs are a lot more fun. While in life, that may mean surrounding yourself with a good group of friends, on the trail, the best way to get the most out of the ride is with a plush fork that's eager to handle it all, like the RockShox Lyrik Select. The Lyrik Select combines the DebonAir Spring for coil-like feel through the travel, and the trusted Charger RC damper for low-speed compression adjust, so you can fine-tune your ride for total comfort when you tackle a roller coaster of a trail ahead.
The Lyrik Select delivers precise tracking with its stout 35-millimeter stanchions preventing torsional deflection when you're smashing across boulders and roots at high speeds. Beefed up over its Pike sibling with thicker stanchion walls, the Lyrik is RockShox's premiere fork for aggressive styles of all-mountain riding and enduro racing. This pairs up with the DebonAir spring that's borrowed from RockShox Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks to increase negative air spring volume in the fork, lending higher levels of suppleness off-the-top. This translates to a ride that's more sensitive to small bumps and imperfections in the trail. The DebonAir spring also increases its mid-stroke support to prevent you from blowing through excess travel.
- Performance meets value with this enduro-tuned fork
- DebonAir spring increases small bump sensitivity
- Improved grease in air spring is slick, and ultra-durable
- Charger RC damper allows for low-speed compression adjust
- Maxima Plush oil bath keeps thinks moving slick and smoothly
- Boost spacing clears lofty wide-trail tires, and some plus tires
- Highly tunable DebonAir spring offers coil-like consistency
- Available in 37mm or 46mm offset to match your frame geometry