Why We Like The WCS Carbon Matrix C220 Stem
Ritchey's WCS Carbon Matrix C220 Stem gives a nod to the performance of the brand's C260 stem, but with a quicker and easier installation process that leaves us free to ride, faster. The C220 handlebar clamp design wraps a full 220-degrees over the handlebar for a more secure interface. This clamp design allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body without compromising for strength or stiffness.
- Performance meets practicality with the WCS Carbon Matrix C220 Stem
- 6-degrees of positive or negative rise and a 1 1/8in steerer diameter
- Stem body wraps around bar clamping area securely
- Clamping design is less prone to damaging lightweight bars
- Forged 7075 aluminum with stiffness-enhancing carbon exoskeleton