Why We Like The WCS Carbon Link Flexlogic Seatpost
Built to bring a bit more comfort to our cross-country and gravel bikes the Ritchey WCS Carbon Link Flexlogic Seatpost has included compliance in a stiff carbon package. This seatpost uses LINK carbon layup to include a bit of flex, so big impacts are better absorbed through our post instead of our bodies. Ritchey boasts that this post is 15% more compliant than stiff posts, meaning that we're bound to be 15% faster by the end of an event.
- Ritchey carbon post with LINK carbon technology
- Made with strong carbon fiber that's designed to flex
- 15% more compliant than traditional seat posts
- Absorbs small bumps and rough terrain
- Fits most cross-country and trail bikes